TOS-Con 2021: Philosophy for Freedom and Flourishing is just two weeks away—and we invite you to join us!
With more than 300 attendees, it will be the largest, most socially engaging TOS-Con to date.
In addition to our stellar lineup of speakers, you’ll enjoy:
- A concert on the lawn
- Canoeing and kayaking on the Charles River
- Jam sessions, karaoke, and dancing in the evenings
- Historic sites, museums, and dining in and around Boston
- Cal Newport on Your Superpower for Success in a Distracted World
- Gloria Alvarez on Capitalism: The Social System for Human Flourishing
- Mitchell Earl on How to Forge a Meaningful, Self-Directed Career
- Doug McGuff on Physical Conditioning for a Lifetime of Flourishing
- Jason Hill on Racism: Real, Imagined, and Inverted
- Andrew Bernstein on Heroes of Philosophy
- Timothy Sandefur on A Brush with John Singer Sargent
- Eric Daniels on History: Who Needs It
- David Crawford on Music and Life
- Rajshree Agarwal on Designing Your Life around a Central Purpose
- C. Bradley Thompson on America’s Revolutionary Ideas: Their History and Future
- Jon Hersey on Benjamin Franklin’s Principles for Freedom and Flourishing
- Craig Biddle on Secular Spirituality: The Nature and Nurture of Your Mind and Soul
Plus breakout sessions, a Lindy Hop lesson, and more!
Also: Active-Mind Scholarships are still available for 18- to 29-year-olds!
These$1,200 scholarships cover:
- Travel expenses (up to $600)
- Hotel accommodations (4 nights)
- The opening and closing banquets & dance
Apply for your scholarship now and you’ll be notified within 24 hours.
Sharpen your mind. Fuel your soul. Excel in life. Fight for liberty.
If these are your goals, this conference is for you!
See you at the most life-enhancing conference of the year!
Click To Tweet