If religion were not so damn deadly, it would just be funny. Get this. Iranian Supreme Leader Sayyid Ali Khameini decrees:
- Don't masturbate during Ramadan.
- Don't gamble on horse races—unless you're a jockey.
- You may drink water while standing.
- Wear foot coverings while harvesting.
- Don't take part in meetings with the opposite sex.
- You may exchange goats for fabric.
Okay, I made two of those up, but observe that you have no idea which two. Christianity and Judaism involve much similar silliness, but I'll leave their antics for another day.